Amazon

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

# sew # Wednesday

Sew Crazy Wednesday

I haven't had the time to sew like I would have but now my craft area/living room is complete. I will be adding a post all about that as well. I had this amazing idea using the new Dresden die from SU that is in the new mini that was just released. I wanted the die both as a paper artist and as a quilter. I have been using it like crazy this week.

I decided that our Daisy troop needed to have troop shirts and of course the leaders needed them as well so I went to work. I made two shirts- one for my coleader Julie (who rocks) and myself. The girls' shirts are a tad different and I will post on those next week after I let the girls decorate them with puffy paint.

I cut out ten different color petals from the die and arranged them on the shirt and added a big blue center. I think they just are so cute and even my hubby told me they were awesome.

This is a close up of my shirt

The shirts together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment