Amazon

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

# crafts # holidays

Valentine's Day Wreath

I saw this wreath over the holidays and so wanted to make it but I had no place for another wreath, so I put it in the back of my mind.  I was thinking about a Valentine's Day Wreath and this repopped into my head. It was so fun to make and you will never guess what it is made out of!!!

It is coffee filters yep good old coffee filters. I saw it on the Lowe's Creative Ideas website which has so many awesome ideas. The tree and our new bar table were both off of that site as well (they also have a magazine they deliver for free).

I folded and hot glued about 100 filters onto a quilt ring. I than punched out the hearts and glued those on as well. I added the ribbon to hang and it was done. It took me about an hour to make because of all the folding and pulling apart the filters. I have enough filters to make one more wreath so maybe I will for someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment