Amazon

Thursday, February 23, 2012

# recipes

Salmon Burgers with Sauteed Veggie Pasta

Okay I know this might be hard to believe but both my kids ate the Salmon Burgers and loved them. My husband told me this was a winner of a meal and honestly it was super easy. I went to the grocery store and bought premade salmon burgers with a mixture of jalapenos, tomatoes, corn, and onions. They took like 8 minutes to cook (4 on each side). Now when I can make something the kids like, it is easy, and it is healthy is a major plus.

The actual thing I made was the Sauteed Veggie pasta which Miss O asked for three servings of it. I took zucchini, mushrooms, and red bell peppers. I sauteed them with some olive oil until they were soft. I than took some butter and oregano and added into make a light sauce. I than tossed it with some cooked small style noodles. It was a warm dish that the kids loved. It both had a starch which I like to serve as well as our veggies . Plus it was a great way to make use of the veggies from the co-op that I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment