Amazon

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

# sew # Wednesday

Sew Wednesday Purse

Yes I tackled another sewing project which took up most of my afternoon while the little one napped. I have had this charm square pack for awhile and wanted to make a bag out of it. The line of fabric is called Central Park from Moda- yeah my favorite fabric company.

I think the bag turned out really nice. I used every single charm in the pack and needed some extra fabric which I had in my stash to make the yellow handle. I used like 16 charms for the outside and 16 for the inside. I guess if I wanted to I could turn it inside out but the outside is quilted where the inside isn't. I than just took the inside layer to create the binding around the top. I finished it off by making handles and attaching using some key rings. The metal works well with this fabric and I can attach stuff to them like my phone case. t is the perfect size for me and not heavy because i used lighter batting for the inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment