Amazon

Thursday, March 15, 2012

# recipes

Amazing and Easy Chicken Wraps

I like easy things to make that are good.  I also like to make things not out of a box but something you could get at a restaurant. I rummaged through my freezer and found a back of chicken strip I found. I thought what could I do and after thawing them out and rummaging through my fridge, I found burrito wraps. It hit me to make chicken wraps. Oh they ended up being good and when the kids will eat them, I know I have a winner.

The pack of chicken strips were 1.6 lbs so I made them all. I had in the pantry some Oven Fry breading and used that. You could use Shake and bake too.

I followed the directions and made the chicken for about 30 minutes. I cut up nice lettuce and tomatoes. I also made some bacon in the microwave. When the chicken was just about done, I threw some of the burrito wraps in the oven to warm up.

When the wraps and chicken was done, I just put lettuce, bacon, tomato, cheese (I used provolone) and some ranch dressing. I than rolled it up and sliced it down the middle at an angle They were really good and hit the spot. They were light and fresh and took a very short time to pull together.


No comments:

Post a Comment