Amazon

Sunday, March 4, 2012

# crafts

March is National Craft Month

Oh there are so many great things about March. You know that thing about it in like a Lion out like a Lamp- we started here in Houston pretty much like a Lamb so far. The weather is wonderful and we are enjoying walks and playing outside.

So the funny thing is like I need a month to be Crafty! I feel you should always try to be crafty and I know it is harder for some more than others. Here is the challenge for the month to you all. Try something crafty outside your box. There are lots of entry level crafts on Pinterst or just do a quick search on the web. I even have some great crafts that are easy and quick. My favorite craft is always quick and simple with a dramatic effect.

So challenge yourself and create something even something small!!

No comments:

Post a Comment