Amazon

Monday, April 23, 2012

# crafts # Monday

Tray Frame

A few weeks ago I showed you how I took the cool subway art and deco lodged it onto the tray I got a Target. This week I am took the same tray because I bought two and deco lodged on some of the awesome Stampin Up Everyday  Enchantment paper that was a bonus during Sale-A-Bration (let's hope it is in the new catalog).  I took my favorite of the paper prints and deco lodged that onto the frame. I let it dry and than I added layers of paper and pictures as well as pinching out a flower using the build a blossom punch. I attached everything on with dimensionals which should just easily pop off if I want to put another picture in the frame. You could easily add a hanger on the back and put it on the wall as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment