Amazon

Monday, May 14, 2012

# crafts # Monday

End of the Year Teacher Gift

When we are on our field trip a few weeks ago, the room Mom and a few of us got talking about end of the year stuff for Miss O's teacher. We brainstormed for a few minutes when it popped into my head to make the teacher a pinwheel wreath.

I started off thinking about doing it in red, black, and lady bug paper but I couldn't find the right paper. So walking around the craft store and thinking about what I already had in my stash, I decided to do a more summery one and add the lady bugs as accents.

I used the cutest brads with bees, ladybugs, and dragonflies on them. I also punched out circles in two sizes and created 24 ladybugs for each of the kids names as all as the year and the teachers name. I hot glued all the pinwheels onto a grapevine wreath that the room mom had (you can buy wreaths for a buck at the dollar store).

I love how it turned out and we are going to stick gift cards in it for the teacher. I really think she is going to like it because Miss O's teacher is crafty like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment