Amazon

Monday, August 13, 2012

# crafts # Monday

Back to School Owl Wreath

I got it in my head that I wanted a Back To School Wreath for the front door. I saw this wreath on Pinterest and of course I thought I need to make have my own twist on it.

I was at the store when I spotted on the Dollar Spot rack this adorable owl cork board. She instantly made it into the cart and I knew this would be the front of the wreath. After wandering around the school supply section, I finally found pencils. I grabbed a wreath from the dollar store and well started hot gluing like crazy so much so that if I was on Craft Wars, I would be scolded for how much.

I have had to play a few times with getting the wreath to stick right and still am but this was  the cutest version of it thus far.



No comments:

Post a Comment