Amazon

Friday, September 28, 2012

# Freezer Stretch Challenge 2

Freezer Stretch 2- Day 5

Day 5 and what a day it is. We have soccer so I need something filling and quick. I had to go to the grocery store again today because I realized I had forgotten lunch meat for Miss O and we were out of the organic milk boxes she likes to take in her lunch. So as I was running through the store, I noticed they had seasoned Italian chicken meatballs on sale plus one of the meal deals had a free garlic bread with it so I had a bingo moment.

I heated up the garlic bread which was actually cheesy garlic and tossed the meatballs in some sauce and let them simmer while the bread baked. I toped the bread with the meatballs and sliced into nice sandwiches for everyone. A quick and easy meal plus it is healthy with the chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment