Amazon

Sunday, September 16, 2012

# Freezer Stretch Challenge

Freezer Stretch Day 14

Yes I did cook tonight and quickly. I had mostly prepared food for us because well it was a weird night. No one was starving and the hubby had to run into work (yes I know it is Saturday) so I had some cheese brats (precooked) and than made one of those quick pasta salads that come in a box. The kids didn't mind and tomorrow night I plan on making something better for us but sometimes quick has to happen with out going out to eat. Yes it would have been easier to run out to grab a bite but at the same time the amount of time and effort it took to make this was likely the same amount of time as running out.

I did find some caramel dip in the fridge so we had that with some apple slices which was another quick but light sweet treat item. Tomorrow is another day and i I hope to be more creative than I was tonight. It was an overall crazy day and I think most Saturdays from now till November are going to be this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment