Amazon

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

# Freezer Stretch Challenge

Freezer Stretch- Day 7

Seven days and seven different things. I have noticed some reduction in the pantry but the freezer seems to be an endless pit of frozen stuff. I need to be better about labeling things because I pulled something out and couldn't figure out what it was- I think it is the pork carnets but I was not 100 percent sure.

Today was nothing from the freezer but it was something working on the pantry. I made basic ham and scallop potatoes I had a box of the scallop potatoes and a ham which I used some for the potato soup. Even though I used potatoes and ham again for a second day they were totally tasting meals.

So tomorrow I have to venture into the freezer and figure out what i could pull out to make. I really just want to order something because we are headed north for a wedding but I will really try hard to stay on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment