Amazon

Friday, September 7, 2012

# Organization

Making my own Laundry Soap- Not

I have seen so much on Pinterest about making your own laundry soap and I thought yeah I want to do it but when I went to go buy the ingredients and starting pricing it out, the big bag of soap for 8.50 was a much better buy so I just got that which should last me a long time. Though I did still want to make the cute jar I saw the soap in so I bought the biggest jar available at Wally World, stuck a chalkboard sticker on and wrote soap. I figured if I don't end up liking the soap, I can wash the jar out and use it for something else.

So this wasn't a better deal to make rather than buy unless you can get it all for under 8 bucks! Still the jar is cute- now if I could just convince my hubby I need a new washer and dryer for the laundry room.


No comments:

Post a Comment