Amazon

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

# crafts

March Pinterest Party

I was so excited that we were able to do another Pinterest party with a group of friends. This time I was just able to go and bring my dish which we decided to Mexico for inspiration. I am Flan and some sapodillas. Both were great and oh my was their the food. We had about a dozen ladies come out. They were a mix of friends of the hostess and people we all knew. It was nice to meet and craft with some different people because you always get some great ideas.

The hostess did an awesome job creating five projects. All five were great and easy to do in the afternoon.

Here are the pictures of my finished projects. I loved that I came home with some finished Easter decorations for the house.

loved the stuffed carrots. I was so happy to help create this one with our hostess. 

Scent satchel 

For the birds nest yarn cage

Book mark which Miss O has already asked to have. 

Decorated egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment