Amazon

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

# sew # Wednesday

Canvas Bag

I really loved the fabric I used to make my giant floor pillows. I made these cute little pillows to coordinate with them. I love the owl fabric so much!



So as I was stuffing them, I was thinking what could I do with the left over fabric and I remembered the cute one I saw on Pinterest a few weeks ago and thought I bet I could make that real quick.

So I set to work and cut it out. I wanted to make cool handles on it so I made ones to go on the outside This fabric lent it self well with that way.

Putting it all together was similar as the giant pillow without having to shove all the stuffing in.

Here is the finished project and I thought it would be a cute grocery bag when I get a few things.


No comments:

Post a Comment