Amazon

Friday, June 7, 2013

# crafts

Finally May Paper Pumpkin!!




I have been racking my brain on how to proceed with the May Paper Pumpkin kit that Stampin Up offers. I was super excited when it arrived because I was a little burnt out by the cards from the previous two months. I also spent way more time on this and adde don to what they gave us in the kit. There was a ton of stickers and paper so I can make more stuff with what was left. i can see some fun cards with those papers and stickers.

I looked around Pinterest to see how others were doing theirs and that totally jumped started me. I was inspired by one pin that had used the previous months stamp in the title so that got me going. So an hour later, this is what I created. The wonderful life of ours.












No comments:

Post a Comment