Amazon

Monday, June 24, 2013

# crafts # Monday

Happy 4th of July

Yes I know it is still  aways away but I have to say it is one of my favorites of the year. I love all the red, white and blue around. I also admit it to coming late into it being one of my favorite holidays. As a kid and childless adult, I was indifferent to it but once I had kids and see the joy as they watch parades and fireworks amazes me. We had one of the best times a few years ago at the fireworks. We took a picnic and just hung out as a family.

I had fun last year decorating for the holiday and reused some of the same decorations in different ways plus I added to it. Of course my white tree got the holiday treatment as well. It has been sitting there all sad looking since Easter waiting for decorations. I think I will do it up for Back to School in August so it doesn't have to wait till October for Halloween.

Lastly I can't forget my new wreath which turned out great. I had been looking for floral picks to stick in the wreath and only found the bow. Than when digging through my 4th stuff, I found exactly what I was looking for and was happy to already have it.

Everything is up including my fun placemats in the kitchen which I have to retrain them all not to use as well as the napkins because I am that nutty woman who has them for decoration only. Yeah I know-crazy!!!

4th of July Mesh Wreath



(I also switched my Bob's boxes to all face forward with the flag. )

No comments:

Post a Comment