Amazon

Friday, August 2, 2013

# Card Challenges

clean & simple 252

My desk at the moment looks like this:


I suppose I should clean it up. It is a mixture of a card making session and going through the stuff I bought. I cleared out the clearance rack at Michaels while out of town. I found some great embellishments that work really well with the colors SU has now. The embellishment I found from K and Company matched the Afternoon Picnic DSP.

Here is this week's sketch:


Here is my creation:


Supplies:

A mixture of stuff

SU Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, and Bermuda Bay
Afternoon Picnic DSP

I embossed the 1-7 with a strip I have had for ages. I think I picked it up on the clearance rack a long time ago. It is Cuttlebug. 

The stamp is the SU This and That rotary stamp with Basic Black ink

The embellishment is K &Company dimensional flowers. I think the colors all work well together. 




3 comments:

  1. LOL! My desk looks exactly like that after making a few cards. I then have to put things away so I room to create again. Great take on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorabe! LOVE the colors you used, too! :)

    ReplyDelete