Amazon

Friday, September 27, 2013

# Friday # Scrapbook

Scrapbook Fridays- Old Time County Fair


This week's page is one where I decided to cram as many pictures on as I could. This seems to be the new trend of blocking lots of photos and I am way behind getting on that boat. I wanted a page to be a guide to all the things we did when we went to the Old Time County Fair.

I again used all SU products including the MDS. I was inspired by a few pages I saw on Pinterest so I used that to build the page.  I created the title using MDS and printed it up to fit with in the block theme of the page. I than punched a bunch of circles out with the intent to make them balloons but after I stuck them on, I decided I liked them without adding any strings.

This was a fun time with the family0 only one missing was the hubby because he had returned to Texas already. The grandparents loved having all three grandkids running around and Grandpa even sprang for a pony ride for each of them. My kids of course loved it while my niece was a little scared. She preferred the wooden horses they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment