Amazon

Monday, January 6, 2014

# crafts # Monday

Valentine's Wreath (Class)

My Christmas Wreath party was so much fun that I had been asked to do another one for Valentine's Day which means I am likely doing an Easter one as well. I finally had a moment to do my sample for the group to see who wanted to make it.

The big thing we are doing for this one is stamping on canvas (LOVE Banner) and making rosettes out os burlap and ribbon.

I am looking forward to it and excited to share this craft project with my friends.

It was super easy using red burlap ribbon, a large straw wreath and making some rosettes with burlap and ribbon. The banner is quick and easy too and would be a cute one even off of the wreath.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Becky


Please go check out the other great TipJunkie Tip Me Tuesday Projects!



No comments:

Post a Comment