Amazon

Sunday, February 16, 2014

# Card Challenges

Stampin Celebration #75




I love the monthly challenge over at Stampin Celebration Challenge  and I like to wait till mid month because I love to see both inspirations for the month which one is usually a color and the other a sketch.

Here are the inspirations:



I love the colors of the inspiration picture and choose to use muted versions of the colors on my Digital creation using SU's Retro Fresh (I love the set in both digital form and hard).


I flipped this inspiration on its side for the page for my own twist on it. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Becky

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love the colors and how you flipped the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Retro Fresh DSP... I just got it (in digi!) and am going to try something with it today! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Retro Fresh has got to be my new fav. Thanks!

      Delete