Amazon

Saturday, March 15, 2014

# Technique Twist

Technique Twist 19 Challenge -Shaving Cream



I wasn't 100 percent about the Shaving Cream technique we are featuring over at The Technique Twist challenge. First I dragged my feet on it and totally did this last minute which is so unlike me more because we have been super busy between cookie booths for Girl Scouts and it being Spring break here in Texas for the kids.  

I also felt uninspired and  I find marbling such a dated technique within the crafting world so it was hard for me to get a spark for it. 

I decided to do it in one color and go from there. Even though it was last minute, I played with it for over an hour of time often times listening to the kids bickering because they have spent way to much time together. I tried masking it with black paper and than went to pink which neither worked for me. 

Than I remembered how much I love seeing the sun on Pinterest using the both of the freebies from Sale-A-Bration:  Banner Blast stamp set and Banner Bunch. Than it started to come together. 

I changed out the pink for some matching yellow and than dug through my Paper Pumpkin sets to stamp the Take Note ad well it finally was created. My twist was using the shaving creamed appear to make it look like a cloudy sky. 

Make sure to stop on by all of the great DT members blogs to check out their creations. 

Thanks

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment