Amazon

Saturday, May 17, 2014

# Technique Twist

More 3D Cards



We still have another week with 3D flowers over at The Technique Twist.  

Mother's Day was awesome at my house and I got a brand spanking new Cricut Explore to use. 

I was so excited and used it all day that I was worried I was wearing out the cutting mat. 

I made this card using both the Cricut and Clipart from SU MDS.

You can save the brush stamps  and import them into the Cricut Design Space. 

So I took the pretty flower and imported it into the CDS and started cutting. 

Than I used the pen to draw the flower out and than I punched it out and added it to the center. The flower is raised up using dimensionals. 




1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you're in trouble now! A New toy? wow sounds like a new adventure and it looks like you have already figured it out. Thanks for sharing the new look!

    ReplyDelete