Amazon

Friday, May 9, 2014

# Scrapbook

Project Life Stampin up Style

I have so been wanting to try Becky Higgins Project Life scrapbook stuff but I am so loyal to SU that I was hesitate. I admit to buying the Project Life albums since SU doesn't carry them any more but the rest I just was unsure. So when I hear that Project Life and SU were teaming up I was so excited. As soon as Demos could order the stuff, I did and it arrived with in days. I am so in love with it. I already started four pages with it with plans for more. Here are the four pages I have. I am planning on doing a large year in review using it and I so hope for more products.

I love having the SU colors and papers in the Project Life format. Which means I can use my existing SU stuff and it will coordinate. You can order it here at this link:

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1800


Here is what I got to start off:

1 package of the 12x12 Project Life variety sheets
The project Life stickers and accessory pack
The Project Life variety card pack
The Project Life coordinating stamp set.

All of it is fun to work with and makes a quick dynamic page that you can have as much or little as you like. Love the idea of using the compartments to make what I want to make!





No comments:

Post a Comment