Amazon

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

# sew

Vinyl Decal Drawstring Backpacks




Oh my you don't know HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE BAGS I MADE THE KIDS!!


I saw this idea of course on Pinterest and was inspired. I have made these little backpacks before but these I just adore for so many reasons.

1. It is fabric I love from my scrap pile. I had this for so long and finally found a project for it. 
2. Those decals are from the SU Sea Street Stamp set which is not digital but I made them digital.

I stamped, scanned, tweaked the sizing, and than stuck it into the Cricut program to cut.

I love the octopus so much and the kids have gotten so many compliments on them.

These bags are thier in the car bags to store items the want to take traveling and not lose. 

I need to make me a chevron bag and decal that octopus on for me. I love him!!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment