Amazon

Friday, August 22, 2014

# Catty Challenges

CASE-ing the Catty Week #6- Kids



I can not believe we are in Week 6 of our CASE-ing the Catty Challenges!

This week is all about the kids section from pages 82-93 (US).  I have to say the one thing that struck me first was the chore cards and the cute rainy day pail both located on page 83.

I went ahead and purchased the cute shore card digital set and replicated it using colors I like plus I made some additional things. 



The little can holds chores and the ones with the clouds have the required chores like make beds. 


I made the cards bigger and in colors more my taste. 


Here is a chore chart. I need to laminate it and than they can use it as a dry eraser over and over again. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Stampin Up Items Used:




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love what you have done here....I need to implement something like this at home for the troops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. What a practical, but fun way to get the kids motivated.

    ReplyDelete