Amazon

Monday, August 4, 2014

# My Cricut Craft Room # Wrap it Up

My Cricut Craft Room Design Team Member




Thanks for coming over from  My Cricut Craft Room  (MCCR).


I used the School House Card from the Wrap it Up Cartridge as my first project on MCCR.




I also complimented the school house with some basic triangles to accent the front and inside of the card. The paper is part of the Stampin Up Flashback DSP. What teacher won't love to get this adorable school house card!






So a little about myself, I have been a stay at home mom for over five years and of course am Mom to  Miss O (8) and Mr. L (4). Can not believe how fast my kids are growing up. We live outside Houston, Texas for the last 11 years. We moved her for my hubby's work and well decided to stay awhile.
I love to craft in all forms so I am usually always in the midst of some kind of project from paper crafting, to sewing and painting. 


Thanks for taking a look and make sure to stop on by My Cricut Craft Room  to check out the rest of the Design Team projects as they post them over the next few weeks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment