Amazon

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

# My Cricut Craft Room

My Cricut Craft Room - Fall Card


Well it is another project for My Cricut Craft Room (MCCR) and today's theme is a Fall Card. 

Fall is right around the corner for most but here in Texas on the Gulf Coast, it will be hot till at least the end of October. 

I love fall so this was a great way to get in the mood for it.




I used the following cartridges to create my huge card:

Just Because Cards
Creative Cards
Designer's Challenge

Here is a closer look at the pumpkins and leaves that I cut out. I cut out the card base and than layered on the two pieces of paper than finally adding on the orange strip and the leaves and pumpkins. I used dimensionals to make the one pumpkin and leave pop on the card. 



This card is huge and I was hoping to be able to stick it in a letter sized envelope though it might be to big for that. I might repurpose it at some point, it would also make a good note holder as well. 


I used retired Stampin UP DSP which is one of my all time favorites. I don't often by more than one pack  of paper  but this was one of the few I did so I had enough to last awhile. 

Thanks for stopping by and make sure to check in to MCCR  to see the other great projects from the DT. 



No comments:

Post a Comment