Amazon

Friday, September 5, 2014

# Catty Challenges

CASE-ing the Catty- Week #8- Card Giving



So what is Stampin Up all about about- well card giving of course!

That is this week's CASE-ing the Catty Challenge and well this was so hard to decide which card to case so I went more with one that was inspiring. The Card giving section is pages 102-143 which is a huge part of the catalog. 

I went through it numerous times and when I saw the cute card on page 115- Friends who know, I though I need to make something like that. It reminded me of chalkboard which I LOVE. 


I stamped using the layered flower and of course used the hello there from our hostess set. I embossed it all in different colors. I love how it turned out and would love to make more of these in many versions. 

thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: