Amazon

Friday, October 10, 2014

# Catty Challenges

Case-ing the Catty # 12- Gift Boxes and Tags

It is challenge # 12 already for Case-ing the Catty and I haves loved doing it. We are going bi-weekly now so make sure to come back in two weeks to see the Christmas Cards we are making inspired by the Holiday mini! I think I might be in the Christmas mood by than!

This week we are focusing on Gift Boxes and tags and did you see how much that is the holiday mini!

There are so many gifting ideas in the mini but the one that struck me was the takeout box on Page 10 (my order hasn't arrived yet of them) and well I did a Halloween twist on it. I LOVE halloween and well I think this would be a cute box for a gift card.





I found this great tutorial over on Stampin Pretty for a mini pizza box. I thought it was so cute and wanted to try it.

I also love the September Paper Pumpkin and used the stamps and bling to accent the box with the tags they had included to make in the kit. This was a super cute kit this month. 



Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment