Amazon

Thursday, October 23, 2014

# crafts # cricut

Guest Blogger on Pam Cuts- Explore Review



Thanks for coming over from Pam Cuts and my Explore Review. I hope you enjoyed my review over there. I have to say I just love my Cricut Explore and there are so many uses with it. This week, I have used it a ton for the upcoming school dance that I planned for PTA. The kids are super excited about that!


I had so much fun making this fun charger countdown plate using my Cricut. I wanted to tell you all more about how I made it. 

I used a charger I purchased from the craft store (they are usually like 2 bucks this time of year)
I had in my stash already chalkboard contact paper which I cut to about to fit inside the center part of the charger. I suggest measuring it and than making you circle to cut about a 1/4 inch smaller.  

I than used the basic Cricut Craft room font to cut out the letters in bright orange vinyl. 

Finally I had in my stash some adorable ribbon front he dollar store which I tied in a big bow and hot glued on to the plate. 

So isn't this a fun way to countdown to the holidays and super easy!

I am working on one for Thanksgiving and of course most likely one will be made for Christmas. These are super easy and quick to make for a present.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment