Amazon

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

# My Cricut Craft Room

My Cricut Craft Room- Clouds



Thanks for joining me at My Cricut Craft Room and today's theme is Clouds!!!

I was unsure how I would do clouds for this theme but I came up with this fun scrapbook page for my daughter and my mother in law.



I used my own file for Hello specifically I imported into CDS SU's hello from one of thier digital sets made for ecutters.

Sunshine was from the April Showers Cart and I used the write feature for the Explore.

The rectangles are your basic freebie from CDS and I sized to fit the picture and layered!




The clouds are from the Crocs Rule cart. I just cut out the layers using different types of DSP from SU. Love how they look! 

I love how simple but adorable the page turned out


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment