Amazon

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

# 12 Days of Christmas Crafts

12 Days of Christmas Crafts- Day 1




I can not believe it is December already and that means Christmas is well on it's way. I love this time of year with the cooler weather, sweaters, and all of the seasons wonderful things. I am kicking off today 12 Days of Christmas Crafts and this one is all about ornaments and specifically the ones made at our December Pinterest Party (we actually held it the last day of November). 


Each of us brought an ornament to make for the group so when we left, we would have 12 new ornaments to make.  Pinterest is so good for inspiration and for my own ornament I found the cutest tutorial  to make cupcake ornaments. I loved the idea and well of course I made it my own. 


I used the same basic ideas of the original post but instead I used glitter glue to help with the mess somewhat though it did take a while for it to dry. I love how it turned out and what a cute gift these would make!






No comments:

Post a Comment