Amazon

Friday, May 22, 2015

# Catty Challenges

CTC 31- Father's Day Blog Hop


Father's day is right around the corner so this week's blog hop is all about CASing out of the Father's Day section of the Occasions catty and I specifically used the cute card on page 40 which used the Work of Art set and the Anchor. 

I used the same idea but used the cute Bug from Let's Get Away (I specifically bought that set for the bug) and used the April Paper Pumpkin set to make this fun card which is my hubby. I also used a variety of oranges like only orange (retired), calypso coral, and tangelo twist. I just went through my stamping spots and used them. 

Here is why:




His vintage '66 bug and yes it has a stache on it!


 Thanks for stopping by!!!

On ward to Allison!

Blog Roll:

Rebecca Benson- You Are Here!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Becky, both your card & your hubby's bug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Becky, great car! love that you have made a card to match it, the layout works so well for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Thanks for the backstory too. Loving that car!!

    ReplyDelete