Amazon

Saturday, June 13, 2015

# sew

Monogram Pocket Tee


I have been really wanting to make a monogram pocket tee which are all the rage now. I finally got around to it and created this tee from a shirt I had on hand as well as scrap fabric in my stash. 

I cut out a pocket from this fun lined fabric. I think it was left over from a quilt project. I wanted something nautical looking because I so wanted to do a monogram anchor for the pocket. I sewed the pocket on and than using my trusty Cricut (I love this machine so much and use it for so many things), I created my anchor monogram slicing and welding things together. 

I than cut it out using blue HTV (I would have liked a tad darker but used what I had on hand).

I really like how it turned out. I made a tee for my kiddo using some left over Avenger fabric I had on hand for her. I had to make sure Capt. america was on it. 




Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment