Amazon

Friday, August 14, 2015

# Catty Challenges

CTC #43 Artistic Expression



This week is all about Artistic Expression for CTC. Honestly I don't have much from this section yet but I do have one set which was a prize when the last catalog came out. 

I won Work of Art and well I wasn't to sure about it. I likely would not have purchased with a first impression look through the catty but after I had it awhile and started playing with it, It has become one I have changed my mind about. I have seen wonderful things done with it over the last year since it has been introduced. So today, I decided to use it for my card and of course CASE.

The card I cased is from page this section.

PRODUCTS I USED:

Work of Ar 13411
Whisper White Card Stock
Basic Black Card stock
Delightful Dijon Ink 138327
Bermuda Bay 132925
Cherry on Top Washi
Some left over string from a Paper Pumpkin Project
Beads


Next on the hop is:   

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I think this is a great card to CASE - it looks so quick and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water colour effect that the Work Of Art stamp set gives your card and the addition of the Basic Pearls for a little extra something. A very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love this set and I really like how you have used it. It does look like an artful watercolour splash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours Becky and it looks like a card that would be fun to make quickly.

    ReplyDelete