Amazon

Sunday, January 10, 2016

# 2016 # myself

2016 Here I come

Let's be honest everyone has lofty dreams for the new year. I am no exception. 2014, I was set some great goals and meet them for the most part. For 2015 I honestly didn't get around to it because of my accident and it set a negative tone for the year, so this year I decided to once again make some goals for myself to help give me some guidance for the year. 

First thing is that I have a memory journal that I plan on working on every month. I actually scheduled myself a few times each month to journal in it and I have some prompts to work with as well as goals I am working on each month. 

My goals for the year are…

Take more photos

Journal monthly

Blog more

Be Healthier

Make more homemade gifts!

Be more forgiving of others and myself!







Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment