Amazon

Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Little Crafting

I am so very behind and honestly just sort of in a crafting funk. It happens a few times a year, usually when life is busy and if I get sick which at the time is both. I have had a cold for about two weeks. I thought I was over it but it came back and brought a cough with it. So I sound like death if I start coughing but it is getting better. So I decided to just stay in (I left only to get the kids from school) so that maybe I would get some rest and feel better. I did rest some but I also had cleaned the craft room the day before and organized my many projects. These were two that I wanted to do something with but I had no idea what to do with them and it finally hit me. 

The pumpkin I got from Hobby Lobby and just painted orange with a green stem. using my trusty Cricut, I cut out the Trick or treat and applied. It looks so cute outside by my front door. I am sort of decorating mode for the fall.


Than I started working on the mason jar (debating about painting a Thanksgiving thing not he other side of it to make it two sided.)



I love having my stash of paints so I don't have to guess for colors. I added the HoHoHo in vinyl as well. I love how it turned out and can't wait to put it up for Christmas but I totally need to enjoy fall first. 


Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment