Amazon

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

# Food

I love my Instant Pot and Crock Pot




So I read this Huffington Post article (you can read it here) where the author proclaims her dislike for the crock pot because she feels it makes her a lazy cooker. She rather have that cup of coffee in the morning than do five minutes of prep. 

So here is the thing because I think not using it being lazy. These machines are so awesome for time management. Here you can make a nice home cooked meal using the crock pot or the pressure cooker on nights where you are busy. How nice to come home to a meatloaf done when you get home instead of taking upwards of 90 minutes to get it ready and cook it. Yes I have times it. So here I use the slow cooker, prep it in under ten minutes and let it cook all day. This is always one of the best meatloaf. I have also done it in the instant pot which takes half the time. 

I guess I manage my time better in the morning because I can prep a meal and stick it in plus get that cup of coffee. Than when I get home, I can blog like I am doing now and enjoy a glass of wine while my Instant pot is making homemade chicken noodle soup (before I had it, I would start it around 3:30 when we got home from school where now I can through it all in and have it done in about 20 minutes. 

I rather have the wine or maybe two glasses!



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment